Wednesday, May 23, 2012
things mothers shouldn't do
Sam will kill me when he gets older BUT here's my funny Sam story. We potty-trained Sam to go sitting down and since he's started school I've been worried that he'll get made fun of for being "a sitter". So since kindergarten, I've begged Sam to try going standing up. The kid just won't do it! So a few weeks ago, we had a talent show practice at school. As we were leaving, Sam said that he needed to go potty. Well, we were already out of the building and the building was locked so there was no going back in. I took him to the side of the building where no one would see him, dropped his drawers and proceeded to instruct my son on how to pee standing up! He looks at me with this huge smile on his face and says "it's just like a water hose!". When he finished, he looks up at me with the sweetest expression and says "thanks for teaching me to pee outside Mom." Well, there are some experiences as a mother that you are never prepared for and never forget....this is by far one of those moments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
every tree, every bush, behind every rock.... you're in for it now!
ReplyDeleteYour blog cracks me up! I love how honest you are!
ReplyDeletethanks Amber! I'm glad you appreciate (it usually gets me in trouble)!
ReplyDelete