Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sermons by Sam

With Sammy's baptism fast approaching, he's been coming up with some "spriritual thoughts" for me.  I had to share b/c they are quite fun!

While walking in the rain, Sam says "Heavenly Father is like our umbrella.  The rain is like sin.  He keeps the the rain off of us.  Now if we sin, we get our feet wet--like when you walk in a puddle.  Then you just repent and dry your feet off!"
At lunch time today, "We are like pizzas.  God is like the pizza creator.  Satan is the guy trying to eat us.  The more you sin, the more ingredients on your pizza.  As you repent, God will peel off ingredients to make you more delicious."

Well, I don't think he'll convert anyone anytime soon but he's thinking....right?

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good, but I like lots of stuff on my pizza... So, see if he'll buy this one. We are like pizza. All of the toppings are the blessings that we get when we obey the commandments. The more obedient we are, the more blessings we get and the more stuff I get on my deluxe pizza!

    ReplyDelete