The funny parts of today were provided by Sam (of course!). Last night he asked me how old I would be and when I told him, he said to me "Mom, no matter how old you get, you will always be my mom!" The classic thing about this is the fact that I always tell him "no matter how old you get, you will always be my baby!" I guess he's picking something up from me:) He also sang Happy Birthday to me as soon as he woke up and later he put on "a show" for me. He was a hypnotist and kept putting Daddy to sleep and then having him wake up and attack Isabel! It was very cute. He has already promised me an extended show next year for my birthday! And to top it off, he made me a Birthday booklet (not just a card). My kid has tremendous imagination!
Below are some pictures of the day.
| my smurf cake was made by Natalie Day! the girl has crazy talent:) |
| I thought she just might make a cake with a picture on it but no, she went all out! |
| my t-shirt was a present from Amanda Napier. I've been talking about "running for president" for awhile now. Amanda helped make it official with my campaign t-shirt! |
No comments:
Post a Comment