Friday, September 16, 2011
Preschoolers, ERs, and doctors....oh my!
This week has been crazy to say the very least. On Sunday I taught nursery and it actually went pretty well. Monday meant my toddler music class and we had 11 kids! It was a hit and I was really happy with when it was said and done. Tuesday was my day to teach Isabel's preschool class. As I was preparing for her class to arrive, I stood up underneath a counter and bashed my forehead on the corner. I immediately put an ice pack on my head and went back to work. I felt fine all day Tuesday. Wednesday, however, found me waking up to nausea and dizziness and I was exhausted. I spent most of the day in bed and by the time Sam got off the school bus, we decided to take me to the ER in case of a concussion. Long story short: we spent 2.5 hours in the ER without being seen b/c my "condition" was not serious enough to warrant attention in a timely manner. I was so discouraged. Thursday was a slow start but I got up and had a great time teaching Isabel's preschool class. Thursday afternoon I went to a gastroenterologist to see about treating my Irritable Bowel Syndrome. After an hour with her, I am now scheduled for a 24 hr. urine sample today and a colonoscopy on Tuesday of next week. I feel a little overwhelmed but am hoping that all this work will put aside stress in two weeks when we leave for vacation. here's hoping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment