So Kurtis never reads my blog which is a good thing in a way b/c I'm about to post the gift idea for our anniversary. It was a combined idea suggested from Leisy Miller and Cindy Floyd but since we've been married eight years this coming Jan.31, I decided to do Eight Days of Anniversary and every day Kurtis gets some cheesy cute gift from me. Now, I admit that some of these are stinkin' cheesy but they are cute, inexpensive, and I think will be a great way to express how much I love this guy!
 |
| OSU helmets that my hubs loves! |
 |
| conversation hearts |
Day #7 is a teddy bear with a note that says "you are cuddlier than a teddy bear".
 |
| Kurtis' all time fave candy is Reese's cups! |
awwww...I love them . He will too. Great ideas. I am wishing for some of that #8 right about now!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute and fun idea! Love it!
ReplyDelete