Tuesday, June 12, 2012

more Kalen speak

Though he is still a long way from regular conversation, Kalen has added a few words to his vocabulary. My favorite is the fire truck!

Isabel = "Sissy"
Aunt Tara = "Tata"
Uncle Joe = "Joe!"
Fire truck = "woo-woo car"
Papaw = "Ma" (Papaw's not really fond of that nickname)
When waking up from his nap he greets me with "Hi Mom!"
Outside = "Out!"
Our Van = "Out Car!"
There it is = "I See!"
Donut = "nut"

Sam is still "Say" and Floyd is still "Dog".  He's really good at saying "car" and "truck" and "look!"

The Fresh Beat Band members (a tv show on Nickolodeon) are all "Kiki" and "Shout" which in Kalen's defense, is the name of two of the members, just not the other two:)

He is a constant happiness for our family. He is full of more energy than any of us combined and I'm constantly exhausted but oh, what a dollbaby he is!  I just don't think I could enjoy life nearly as much without my Kal!

No comments:

Post a Comment