For fun the other day, I asked Sammy what he would like to name the baby.
For a boy he picked "Sammy 2" and for a girl he picked "Sexy".
I explained to him that Daddy probably won't like either of those names. But Sam insists it has to be a name that begins with S. His current favorite song is "I'm Sexy and I Know It" and when he asked me what sexy meant I told him it meant "very good looking" so his name for a girl is pretty innocent.
But hilarious at the same time.
Needless to say, we will not being using either of Sam's names!
Kayla is telling people that if it's a girl we're going to name it Kayla... like her!
ReplyDeleteThe boys wanted to name Cullen "French Fry" ...they were really disappointed when we told them that wasn't going to happen. They then morphed into calling him Small Fry during the pregnancy and the first two years of his life - no wonder he doesn't know his name, lol. We did let Nolan choose (within reason) Cullen's middle name. He choose Arthur because he and his Dad and just finished reading about King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
ReplyDelete