Monday, October 15, 2012

Isabel-isms!

Last week, Isabel talked non-stop about two little girls in her class.  Ella and Lilly did everything with her, they played at recess together, and she even asked me on Thursday if they could come over to the house and play sometime.  I was so excited to hear her talk about her little friends.  Today Daddy asked her who she played with at recess.  "Was it Ella?  Or Lilly?"  And then I threw in the name of another little girl that she had mentioned this morning on the drive to school.  She stops what she's doing, turns around and huffs "No!  Everyone knows who I'm friends with! We play together every single day and we are the very best of friends!  Her name is Kensie!"  Kurtis looks over at me and busts up laughing b/c it was hilarious to see her switch so suddenly.....apparently, I need to pay better attention when she switches very best friends!

Also, last Friday, I was sitting on the couch and very gently said "Izzy, could you help me with something?"  She puts her hands on her hips and says "All I want is for everyone to call me 'Princess'!  But you insist on calling me Isabel or Izzy!  Why can't you just call me Princess!!!"  Apparently, I'll have to start calling her by her title from here on out!

1 comment:

  1. Now you are glad there will only ever be one princess in the Eber home!!

    ReplyDelete