Kalen climbed up on the couch next to me to watch his shows. I leaned over and very gently kissed him on the cheek. He replies "I love you too Mom!" I'm so happy that for all my faults, my kids know I love them b/c I show them, not in big or grand ways but in the little things. My sweet boy makes me happy.
Family Proclamation Week is upon us. Our church congregation takes the week of Thanksgiving and spends each evening focusing on the family. Some turn off TV, some cancel other activities that week. We just focus on spending some time with the family doing something fun. Tonight we made ornaments with our thumb prints to give to family. They did not turn out the way I hoped but we had fun. I also asked the children one thing they were thankful for: Kalen: "I'm thankful for God, Jesus, Mamaw and Papaw AND Uncle Joe!!!!" Isabel didn't want to answer and Sam said that since Izzy didn't answer, he didn't have to either. We'll try again tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment