a few funny Kal moments:
While wrestling with his Uncle Joe today, my brother comes out of the room and says to Kal: "tell your mother what you just said to me."
Kal: "I said 'Uncle Joe, your butt is SERIOUSLY gross!"
Later when asked to recap again for Mamaw, he replies "Uncle Joe's butt is just EW!"
While driving today, I ask "Kalen, do you think I'm the best mommy ever?"
Kalen: "No way!"
Me: "Oh? So who IS the best mommy ever?"
Kalen: "Daddy!"
Lastly, yesterday afternoon Kal tells me "I'm going to be a doctor. You lay down and I'll check on you."
Me: "okay"
Kal: "You don't look so good. You need to stay in bed for the rest of the day."
Me: "Alright! That sounds like a great idea!"
a short while later as I'm moving around the kitchen, Kal: "You are supposed to be in BED! Dr's orders!"
I wish I could've followed his orders.
He is just a funny little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment