Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kal's priesthood blessing

Today, Grandma and Grandpa Eber came to our house for a day of play.  They took us out to lunch at Golden Corral.  While eating, Kal gets up from his seat and stands behind Zeke. He puts his hands on Zeke's head and begins to pray:
"Dear God, Please let us keep our baby for ever and ever and let him live a long time.  Let us keep him as our baby and never give him up.  Ever!  Amen!"
He then sits down and taps me on the arm.  "Mommy, I'm praying with Zekey....just like Daddy."
My 4yo gave my 15 month old a priesthood blessing in the middle of the restaurant.  It was adorable, sweet, and pretty daggone funny!  I told Kurtis that just when we think that Kal isn't listening to a thing we tell him, he does something to astonish us.  I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment