Monday, June 2, 2014

Just a thought that popped into my head

today as I'm vacuuming and dragging the trash can back up to the house, picking up toys, cleaning up the kitchen and such, I had just a moment where I felt so blessed with my life.  I'm so thankful for a good husband who works hard so I can stay home, I'm thankful for 4 healthy children that can run around and scream and argue b/c they feel safe enough to express themselves, I'm thankful for a beautiful home that has survived uncertain weather in the last few years....I know it sounds silly but this thought came into my mind and I figured I'd better share b/c I'm certain it's the Lord reminding me of all the good

1 comment:

  1. I feel that way too, we gotta find those little things or all the big blaring things in our faces can take over.

    ReplyDelete