Tuesday, October 28, 2014

cute kids sayings

Isabel was given a shirt that says "I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. I love it." She read the shirt and I said "do you know what a Mormon is?" She replies: "no, what is it?" Me: "it's someone who goes to our church." Izzy: "So I really AM a Mormon! That's great!" I love her little "epiphanies".

I literally just yelled at Kal to leave me alone for a little bit. Not 5 minutes later, he comes running in saying there is a big spider in his room and he needs me. I grab a shoe just in time to see the spider go back in a corner, so I'm moving everything out of the way and ask Kal to move back. He says "I'll help Momma. Nah-nah-hah-boo-boo Spider! See it's coming to me!" And suddenly, I'm over need my space from Kal.

my exact conversation with Kal: me: "where is your underwear?"
Kal: "it's in the bathroom. my butt stinks. It went 'toot' 4 times, toot, toot, toot, toot. Then it came out and it smells so I didn't put my underwear back on. I don't want my underwear stink."
And people wonder why I am the way I am? You can't have daily conversations like this and be normal, folks....you just can't.

you know that time in the evening when the 19 month old is running around with your bra in his hands....flinging it at people like a whip! yeah, it's party night at the Ebers

No comments:

Post a Comment