Thursday, November 6, 2014

Halloween 2014

So we were super blessed with a Trick or Treat night that happened to be in the low 70 degrees this year!  It was awesome!  What made it awesomer was that we invited some friends from church and had such a good time. I'm hoping to get more pictures to add but until then I'll share what I have. 
Sam wore Daddy's Darth Vader hoodie!  Easy-peasy costume! 
Izzy wore her Ariel dress from last year and started with a wig but it didn't last too long.
Kal was Optimus Prime, but only b/c he no longer fit into his Bumblebee with muscles costume.
And Zekey!  Ah alas, Zekey is my last little darling to fit into the one and only Halloween costume I made for the kids.  I made it for Sammy back in the day and all three boys have worn it.  I was a little teary eyed when I put it away.




I forgot to add that I did make my Raggedy ann costume too!
To make it perfect I'm including pics of Sammy, Kal and Zeke all in the costume!





No comments:

Post a Comment