Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Zekey milestones!

Zeke is so much fun to have at home.  I have taken note that literally every time the other kids were 3 years old, I already had an infant to take care of too!  So having Zeke at 3yo with no one else helps me to realize his milestones more. I love it!   We enjoy our time together so much.
Zeke is officially potty trained!  He still wears a diaper to bed but is potty trained wearing undies all day. He still pees in the training potty in the middle of the living room floor so my next goal is to get him to use the big potty and get the ridiculous little potty out of my living room!
He loves to read books.  He points to the pictures, tells you all about the book and then says "Say 'The End' and we're done!"  I'll make a big production of saying The End! which makes him super happy.  He follows the dog everywhere and wants to know "where Oren?" all the time.  Poor dog can't escape him.
He loves his desk and works at it every day while Daddy is at work. He tells me it is his work!  He loves when everyone comes home from school/work and has time for him.  He is a cuddlebug and will ask me to "sit down me" each day.  Today he asked me to rub his belly!
I love his giggles and his constant on the go.  He is a happy guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment