Monday, October 24, 2011

Final Boarding call

I'm going to share the last few photos of the kids at the airport on our way home from Orlando.  I have to share this last story.  When we got ready to fly out of Columbus, they asked us if we had Kalen's birth certificate b/c he was under two.  I said that I didn't have it with me and no one had told me that I needed it so I didn't think about it.  The man let us get on the plane and go our way.  At Orlando International, when it was time to check in, they again asked us for his birth certificate.  I again explained that I didn't have it and wasn't told I needed it.  Not to mention the fact that it is in Ohio and I am in Florida.  They wouldn't let us get on the plane with Kalen without his birth certificate.  At this point I was crying and freaking out a little bit.  The airline made us buy a ticket for Kalen and told us how to get a reimbursement when we got home.  So we made it safely on the plane but I'm still waiting for my refund!
All my boys posed next to a plane at the airport!


Technically, we could have counted Kalen as a carry-on.  He fit!

My mom wearing one of our souvenirs.  She was so happy to see the kids.  She doesn't like it when we fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment