Sam: "Mom, I can't decide what is more important for marrying a girl--should she be pretty or smart?"
Mom: "Why can't she be both pretty AND smart?"
Sam: "well, yeah, I guess but she HAS to have a bulldozer...it will make getting around so much easier!"
(he's been on this kick that a girl with her own bulldozer can shovel the snow out of the way)
Mom: "Maybe you can marry a smart, pretty girl and just rent a bulldozer if she doesn't own one."
Sam: "okay Mom, but it really would make things easier if she has her own."
While talking to Aunt Tara,
Sam: "Aunt Tara, I want a drum set for Christmas!"
Aunt Tara: "really buddy, that sounds fun"
Sam: "yeah, I gonna be a drummer when I grow up AND a scientist. that way if I need to think about something, I can drum while I think. It will help me be a better scientist."
Aunt Tara: "it sounds like you've got this all thought out Sam!"
No comments:
Post a Comment