Wednesday, September 19, 2012

my BIGGEST fan!

So Sam listens to music at bed at night.  We always turn on his CD player and usually he falls asleep by the time the CD has run its course.  He's listened to all kinds of music from Mozart to the instrumental version of hymns to Disney CDs.  Well, last night he asked  Daddy to put on Mommy's CD!  I have  few CDs but the one he picked was my senior recital from college.  I sing in several languages and most of them are not the type of songs you'd listen to in the car.  But Sam loved it!  Tonight he listened for awhile and had to get up for a potty break.  As Daddy was putting him back in bed, he said "Daddy, will you start Mommy over at 1 b/c it makes me want to go 'Bravo'!"  I have to say that I love that he enjoys it so much though it makes me cringe to hear it b/c I critique myself.  Ah well, at least I have a fan!
Also, when getting off the bus today Sam shouts as loud as he can "Mom, you look like the baby is coming tomorrow!"  Wow, he doesn't realize that he just made me feel like a huge cow, esp. since I have two more months till delivery!
So, I guess the fat lady singing will be me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment