Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kids say the darndest things

This week has just been funny with some the cute things the kids have said.  I'm great at putting it on FB but I'm going to try to get some down here on the blog for anyone who wants to read them.

In church this month we are singing a song that says "baptism by immersion for the remission of sins" and Izzy just handed me a water bottle and said "you have earned this for your permission of sins!"


Isabel had to make a Leprechaun trap for school this week....Kalen keeps calling it a Megatron trap!

In the store today, Isabel said something and I said "oh Izzy, you are soooo smart."
Isabel: "yes, and I'm skinny!"
Me: "yes well, those are two things women want to be-smart and skinny"
The woman standing next to us thought this was a pretty funny conversation.


Kalen decided today that he wanted to dress as Bumblebee and then proceeded to order Izzy to dress as Heatwave.  What makes it even funnier is when he told her to "Transform and roll out!" so they got down on all fours and scooted around like cars!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment