Monday, April 27, 2015

kid-isms

reading through Kal's portfolio of work during preschool parent-teacher conf and the question is "What do you want to do when you grow up?" Ka's response: "be a kid again"

conversation from the back of the van on the way home from church:
Sam: "When I turn 18 and go on a mission, I will miss you."
Dad: "we will miss you too but it will only be for a little while."
Sam: "That's true."
Kal: "When I'm 16, I'm going to be a GI Joe and I will miss you. But I will be busy fighting the bad guys to visit. Oh, and I can come home and live with you when I'm 90"
Dad: "Yes, you are welcome to live with us when you are 90."
I don't know where they get this stuff.


after singing last night, Sam said "I'll give you a 7 out of 10"
I said "70%! that's a C!"
Sam: "Well, I gave everyone else a 5 out of 10 so a C is looking pretty good!"
My kid 

No comments:

Post a Comment