Thursday, April 16, 2015

kids' quotes for the past week

After leaving the orthodontist with Sam, he says "I don't get why they do that....it's silly!"
Me: "you think everything is silly"
Sam: "not true. Sidewalks aren't silly. And gophers, they are not silly."
Then I'm busting out loud laughing in the parking lot.

Conversations from the back of the van:
Kal: "I doubt that! Hey Mom, wanna know how I know what 'doubt' means?"
Me: "yes Kal, how do you know what doubt means?"
Kal: "Jesus walked through the wall and John said 'It's Jesus!' and Thomas said "I doubt that!"
I. love. my. Kalen.

Kalen quotes for the day:
"Dad, you are hilarious to me!"
 "I'm funny too!"
"Mom, I like you!"

Watching Alvin and the chipmunks last night and Dave yells "Alvin!!!" you know how he does. Zeke points up to the TV and says"Daddy!" b/c he hears Kurtis holler at Kalen! all the time.

Isabel hates sleeping in a room by herself. While getting ready for bed one night she snaps at Daddy as he's trying to hurry her along.  "This is all your fault!  You gave me another brother!  If you had given me a sister then I would have someone to share a room with and I wouldn't be scared at night!  But no!  You had to give me another brother!!!!"  I had to hide in the kitchen to keep her from seeing me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment