Yesterday my mom went with Zeke and I to get groceries. I hadn't been grocery shopping in awhile except for essentials like milk and bread so we loaded up two carts (with a toddler) and made good work of it. As we were leaving I told Mom we were going to Tim Horton's. She asked why and I explained that I find it unfair that Kurtis gets to have work luncheons and parties when someone has a birthday or switches to a new contract. So Zeke, my mom, and I had an "executive lunch" at Tim Hortons. Much business was discussed and we accomplished a lot. That's seems fair, right?
On the way home from preschool today, the conversation from the back of the van went like this:
Kal: upon seeing a semi truck "Mom, look! That truck looks just like Optimus Prime only he doesn't have cargo!"
Me: "Kal, it is missing its trailer. That is called a truck cab."
Kal: "A truck cab. Okay, Optimus is just a truck cab." (in the next breath) "Look Mom! A garbage truck!"
I love that he picks up on so much.
Also on the way home from school,
Kal: "Mom, will you roll down my window."
Me: "Okay, just this once."
Kal: "Put your hair out the window. See! Like me!"
I glance back and his head is leaning against the window so his "hair" can blow in the wind.
Last, but not least, I'm on the computer and Zeke is digging in the bathroom. He moves to the living room and I figured he's found something on TV interesting. I go in to see what he is up to and he has smothered KY jelly all over his hands and arms!! I'm dying laughing! So not what I was expecting this morning :)
No comments:
Post a Comment