I may actually have one hour of peace today. Pulled out the old Scooby Doo VHS tape and hooked the VCR up to the tv. Now all 4 kids are watching it and I'm in heaven.
was at WalMart at 8am to get school supplies....lots of money! ugh Highlight of the morning courtesy of Sam: "Mom, one day when I go on a date, I will take her to McDonald's and get 2 hashbrowns. Then we'll go someplace a little more private, like the back yard of our house and I'll share my hashbrowns with her." Oh my Sam.
so fun story that shows the tender mercies in life: while having the garage sale today, I'd just received a letter from Bethel letting us know that Kal wouldn't be attending Bethel. I was really disappointed and trying to keep it hidden. A friend/neighbor gal pulls up and comes into the sale. She says that she just got back from an exhibit/show where she sells mascara. Another vendor had approached her and asked if she knew anyone named "Greta"(pronounced short e). She said "No, but I know someone named Greta (with a long e)" The vendor told her that she had this bag and knew no one with that name so Becky Stevens could have it. She dropped it off to me for Free! It totally made my day as I usually have nothing with my name.
No comments:
Post a Comment