Today I had to run up to Sam's school to make sure he was fully registered for the year. As we pull into the parking lot, he says "is this a new school?" "no Sam, this is the same school you went to last year. Don't you remember?" "Oh, well, it just looked different."
As we stop in the office, his reading teacher comes in from last year. He doesn't recognize her; has no idea who she is. The secretary asks him what grade he'll be in and he says "I think kindergarten." "No Sam, you'll be in first grade."
I fear for what the first few weeks will be like. Hopefully, it will all kick back in soon!
Just think.....all of my kids will be in school. Aaaaahhhhhhhhh! (That is not a scream...it is a relaxed mother breathing a sigh of relief.)
ReplyDeletewould you like to play with Kalen while I teach preschool every six weeks? :)-
ReplyDelete