Monday, August 8, 2011
so why all the fuss.....
so I've wondered about writing a book, writing a blog, or just flat out sharing my opinion with the masses before but lately, blogs have been on my mind a lot....reading other blogs and finding out about friends and such has been so cool....then Leisy Miller gets up in church a couple weeks ago and challenges us to challenge ourselves, do something that we've been thinking about, and she says "go big!"....well, apparently, my head took her literally and decided that going big meant I was going to start a blog, work on food storage, and learn to play the mandolin by Christmas...meanwhile, I'm going to start teaching toddler music classes, do a parent-coop preschool for Isabel, and manage to keep my sanity.....yeah, I'm a nut and yet for the first time in awhile, I'm excited for what I might possibly accomplish! this could be a huge success or a huge fail but at least I gave it a shot and I "went BIG"!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great start...now you have me thinking about what I can challenge myself to do in a "go big" kind of way ;)
ReplyDeleteI need to go big or go home myself...sooo I might be more help in person with the blog world :) maybe i'll have to come visit you sometime.
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! You can do it. Big is good.
ReplyDeleteI love that you started a blog and I'm going to love reading it.
ReplyDelete