came home from Kalen's parent-teacher conference today. it was all pretty good things. I asked Kal "who do you think the teacher said is in too much of a hurry and doesn't write his name clearly?" Kal: "Ayana!" (a little girl in his class) I had to stop to laugh and then seriously say "no, it's you!" Really, the worst thing he does is get into a rush to move onto something else...not too bad a fault!
Overall, the teacher said good things. He knows all his colors and numbers, can easily pick out different and same and make a pattern. The cutest thing was from his teacher interview. When asked what he wanted to be growing up, he said "a daddy". I love Kalen. He is ornery and mischievious. But he's also healthy, sweet, funny and funny and....funny! He makes me laugh, even when I sometimes want to yell. What a boy I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment